Auto Collision Repair ACR2
The Automotive Collision Repair Program is a sequence of courses designed to prepare students for careers in the automotive collision repair profession. Learning opportunities develop academic, technical and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes either major automotive collision repair, automotive painting and refinishing, or mechanical and electrical systems depending on the specialization area a student chooses to complete. Program graduates receive an Automotive Collision Repair diploma which qualifies them as major collision repair technicians, painting and refinishing technicians or mechanical and electrical helpers.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.