Automotive Engine Performance Technician AE51
The Automotive Engine Performance Technician certificate program introduces the student to the knowledge and skills they will need as entry-level automotive engine performance technicians. Topics include: shop safety, electrical/electronic diagnosis, and diagnosis and service of fuel, ignition, emission and electronic engine controls.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.