Automotive Transmission/Transaxle Tech Specialist AA71
The Automotive Transmission/Transaxle Tech Specialist certificate program provides students with the skills to enter the automotive industry as an entry-level transmission, transaxle, and drivel line technician. Topics covered include: shop safety, basic electrical/electronic theory and diagnosis, manual transmission/transaxle operation and diagnosis, automatic transmission/transaxle operation and diagnosis, axles operation and diagnosis, differentials operation and diagnosis, and 4WD/AWD systems operation and diagnosis.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: