Business Healthcare Technology BHT2
The Business Healthcare Technology program is designed to prepare graduates for employment in a variety of positions in today's technology-driven workplaces. The Business Healthcare Technology program provides learning opportunities, which introduce, develop, and reinforce academic and occupational knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes the use of software and technology. Students are also introduced to accounting fundamentals, electronic communications, internet research, electronic file management, and healthcare regulation and compliance. The program includes instruction in effective communication skills and terminology that encompasses office management and executive assistant qualification and technology innovations for the office. Additionally, the program provides opportunities to upgrade present knowledge and skills or to retrain in the area of administrative technology. Graduates of the program receive a Business Healthcare Technology Diploma.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Occupational Courses — 27 Hours
Business Medical Cluster Option — 6-10 Hours
* Complete BUSN 1010 or the comparable elective group below: