Administrative Support Assistant AS21
The Administrative Support Assistant program prepares individuals to provide administrative support under the supervision of office managers, executive assistants, and other office personnel. Courses include: Introduction to microcomputers, word processing, and office procedures. The course prepares students for the MOS: Microsoft Office Word certification testing.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: N/A
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.