Microsoft Office Application Professional MF41
The Microsoft Office Applications Professional certificate program provides students with the knowledge and skills to perform word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications in an office environment. It is designed to provide hands-on instruction for developing foundation skills for office assistant careers, as well as, prepare students for Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) certification. Graduates of the program receive a Microsoft Office Applications Professional Technical Certificate of Credit.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: No
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.