Microsoft Word Application Professional MWA1
This certificate program provides students with the knowledge and skills to perform word processing applications in an office environment. It is designed to provide hands-on instruction for developing foundation skills for office assistant careers.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: N/A
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: