Technical Specialist TC31
The purpose of this certificate is to prepare students for positions in a business that requires technical proficiency to translate technical information to various audiences and in various formats using written and oral communication skills.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Humanities/Fine Arts — 6 Hours
Humanities/Fine Arts (3 hrs) — Hours
Social/Behavioral Sciences — 6 Hours
Social/Behavioral Sciences — Hours
General Education Core Elective — 6-12 Hours
* Choose one additional course from the complete Area I, II, III, or IV listings: