Commercial Truck Driving CT61
The Commercial Truck Driving certificate program provides basic training in the principles and skills of commercial truck operation. The program is based on the definition of a truck driver as one who operates a commercial motor vehicle of all different sizes and descriptions on all types of roads. The CTD program prepares students for the Georgia CDL Skills Exam.
Graduates of the Commercial Truck Driving program are eligible for licensure testing by the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: 18
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: