The Basic Electrical Technician Technical Certificate of Credit provides fundamental instruction in electrical construction principles and practices. Topics include safety, mathematical applications, reading and interpreting blueprints, and direct and alternating current circuits.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.