Certified Construction Worker CCW1
The Certified Construction Worker certificate program offers training in the construction industry providing students with the knowledge and skills they need to work effectively on a construction site. Completion of the program qualifies graduates for entry level employment. Topics include safety, tool use and safety, materials and fasteners, and construction print reading.
* Select Option 1 or Option 2
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.