The Carpentry Fundamentals certificate introduces the student to the basic levels of carpentry skills. Topics include introduction to the trade, safety, hand and power tool usage, site layout, structural framing, building envelope systems, and exterior finishes. The program emphasizes a combination of carpentry theory and practical application necessary for successful employment. Program graduates receive a carpentry fundamentals certificate and have the qualifications of an entry-level framing carpenter.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.