Salon and Spa Support Specialist ST11
The Salon and Spa Support Specialist Technical Certificate of Credit introduces courses that prepare students for careers in the field of Cosmetology as Shampoo Technicians. Learning opportunities develop the academic and professional knowledge required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes specialized training for safety, sanitation, state laws, rules and regulations, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, the structure of the hair, diseases, and disorders of the hair and scalp, hair and scalp analysis, basic hair and scalp treatments, basic shampooing techniques, reception sales, management, employability skills, and work ethics. Graduates receive a Salon and Spa Support Specialist Technical Certificate of Credit and are employable as a Cosmetology salesperson, salon manager, or salon owner.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: N/A
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.