The Cybersecurity diploma program is a sequence of courses designed to provide students with an understanding of the concepts, principles, and techniques required in computer information processing. Graduates are to be competent in the basic skills areas of English and mathematics, as well as in the technical areas of computer terminology and concepts, computer networking, and network security. Program graduates are qualified for employment as Computer Network Security Specialists, Cybersecurity Specialists or Information Security Analysts.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.