Diesel Electrical & Electronic Systems Technician DE11
The Diesel Electrical and Electronic Systems Technician certificate program provides the student with training for becoming an entry level diesel electrical/electronics systems technician. The topics presented include diesel shop safety and tool use, basic electrical and electronics theory, starting and charging systems, and electronic controls and accessory systems.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.