Diesel Truck Maintenance Technician DTM1
The Diesel Truck Maintenance Technician certificate program provides training in the essential knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for employment as a maintenance technician on semi-trucks, trailers or other diesel equipment. The topics covered include diesel shop safety, tools and equipment, preventive maintenance procedures, truck brake systems, and truck drive trains.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: