Heavy Diesel Service Technician HD31
The Heavy Diesel Service Technician certificate program provides training in both theory, diagnosis, and repair of basic systems on diesel engines and diesel equipment. Program instruction includes shop safety, shop equipment, diesel engines and fuel systems, electrical and electronic systems, off road power trains, and heavy equipment hydraulics. Successful completion of this program will prepare the student for entering industry as an entry level diesel service technician.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.