Drafter's Assistant DA31
All of the courses included in the Drafter's Assistant TCC program are embedded in either the Drafting Technology diploma or Degree programs. The Drafter's Assistant TCC endows students with the prospect to begin on the career pathway toward advancement in the drafting profession. Additionally, the program provides opportunities to upgrade present knowledge and skills or to retrain in drafting practices and software.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.