Child Development Specialist CD61
The Early Childhood Care and Education Child Development Specialist TCC is a sequence of five courses designed to prepare students for a variety of careers in the field of early childhood education. The program emphasizes the basics needed for a career in early childhood, but this TCC also includes more content about planning curriculum and working in the field. In addition, the student may complete a practicum and work in a child care program. Graduates have qualifications to be employed in early care and education settings including child care centers and Head Start.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.