Basic Electronic Assembler BE41
The Basic Electronic Assembler certificate program is designed to prepare students for careers as entry-level production technicians in a manufacturing environment, or as service technicians or operators in the telecommunications industry. Topics include basic algebraic fundamentals, direct current circuits, and soldering techniques.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.