Unmanned Aerial Systems Technology
The Unmanned Aerial Systems Technology TCC provides students the opportunity to expand their Electrical and Computer Engineering training with the basic skills to repair and operate Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, also known as Drones. The completion of this certificate shows employers that progress has been made in the program and basic skills have been achieved. The program emphasizes the application of computer programming, digital systems, electromechanical devices, programmable logic controllers, engineering in the development of technology, as well as the training on operation, inspection, maintenance, service, and repair of drones.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: