Engineering Technology Basics EBT1
The Engineering Technology Basics certificate program provides training in core engineering techniques. These techniques include drafting and design, complex mathematical calculations, and force evaluation. Topics also include engineering project write-ups, presentation, evaluation, and safety.
* Students must choose one of the following options:
- Biology Cluster Option (8 hrs)
- Chemistry Cluster (8 hrs)
- Physics Option (4 hrs)
- ECET Option (4 hrs)
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.