Engineering Technology ET33
The Engineering Technology Program is intended to provide the opportunity for students to explore a career in engineering at the professional level. Program graduates will receive an Associate of Applied Science degree in Engineering Technology, qualifying them as engineering technicians with a specialization in mechanical engineering technology or electrical engineering technology.
Other conditions for Admission
MATH 1111, College Algebra, is a prequisite course for MATH 1113, Precalculus
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.