Engineering Technology Fundamentals EF11
The intent of the Engineering Fundamentals technical certificate of credit is to expose students to Engineering Technology and Civil Engineering Technology. Provides training in core engineering techniques. These techniques include drafting and design, and complex mathematical calculations. Topics also include engineering project write-ups, presentation, evaluation, and safety.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Required Courses — 9 Hours
Minimum Required Courses Credit Hours:
4 Credit Option — 4 Hours
* Select either DFTG course or PHYS 1111 and Lab
Minimum 4 Credit Option Credit Hours:
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: