Forestry Technician Assistant FTA1
The Forest Technician Assistant technical certificate of credit provides skills necessary for program completers to obtain entry-level employment in the area of forestry. Topics include: safety, dendrology, product identification and utilization, surveying and mapping, and forest measurements.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.