The Electrical Control Systems Diploma program is a sequence of courses designed to prepare students in the field of electrical control systems. Learning opportunities develop academic and professional knowledge, along with skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes specialized training in PLC’s, electrical controls, and instrumentation. Graduates of the program receive an Electrical Control Systems diploma that qualifies them for employment as industrial electricians or industrial control technicians.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.