Industrial Mechanical Systems IMS2
The Industrial Mechanical Systems Diploma program provides instruction to prepare students for employment in a variety of positions within the industrial production equipment maintenance field. The program provides learning opportunities that introduce, develop, and reinforce academic and technical knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. Additionally, the program provides opportunities to retrain or upgrade present knowledge and skills. Graduates of the program receive an Industrial Mechanical Systems, diploma that qualifies them for employment as an industrial maintenance mechanic.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.