Precision Machining and Manufacturing MTT2
The Machine Tool Technology Diploma program is a sequence of courses that prepares students for careers in the machine tool technology field. Learning opportunities develop academic, technical, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes a combination of machine tool theory and practical application necessary for successful employment. Program graduates receive a Machine Tool Technology Degree/Diploma and have the qualification of a machine tool technician.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.