Naval Maintenance Apprentice NM11
This TCC is designed as a specialty area for students employed at Trident Refit Facility. Upon completion of this TCC, students are eligible to move into other specialty diploma areas such as Machine Tool or Industrial Systems Technology.
Other Conditions for Admission
Student must be employed at Trident Refit Facility as a Naval Apprentice.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: