Phlebotomy Technician PT21
The Phlebotomy Technician program educates students to collect blood and process blood and body fluids. Phlebotomy technicians typically work in concert with clinical laboratory personnel and other healthcare providers in hospitals or other healthcare facilities. Topics covered include human anatomy, anatomical terminology, venipuncture, and clinical practice.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.