Radiologic Technology RT23
The Radiologic Technology associate degree program is a sequence of courses that prepares students for positions in radiology departments and related businesses and industries. Learning opportunities develop academic, technical, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes a combination of didactic and clinical instruction necessary for successful employment. Program graduates receive an associate of applied science degree, have the qualifications of a radiographer, and are eligible to sit for a national certification examination for radiographers.
Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
20 N. Wacker Drive Suite 2850
Chicago IL 60606-3182
Program Web Page
Other Conditions for Admission
Criminal background checks and drug screens are required based on the requirements for participation in clinical experiences.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Area II - Social/Behavioral Sciences — 3 Hours
* Choose one of the following courses:
Area IV - Humanities/Fine Arts — 3 Hours
* Choose one of the following:
Specific General Education Core Elective — 3 Hours
* Choose an additional course from the complete Area I, II, III, or IV listings: