Locomotive Mechanical Systems LM31
The Locomotive Mechanical Systems certificate is designed to prepare students to work as mechanical technicians in the rail industry with specific knowledge and skills for diesel/electric locomotives. Upon completion of this technical certificate of credit students will be trained for entry-level positions in the rail industry as locomotive mechanical technicians.
Federal regulations require Railroad employees to be at least 19 years of age.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.