Basic Shielded Metal Arc Welder FS31
The Basic Shielded Metal Arc Welder Technical Certificate of Credit prepares students for careers in the welding and joining industry. This certificate emphasizes arc welding in the flat position and is pre-requisite to the advanced certificate.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: N/A
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.