Gas Tungsten Arc Welder GTA1
The Gas Tungsten Arc Welder Technical Certificate of Credit provides instruction in TIG welding techniques. Topics include understanding the nature and culture of the welding industry, oxyfuel cutting techniques, and TIG welding processes.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: No
- Age Requirement: N/A
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: