The Accounting Diploma program is a sequence of courses that prepares students for a variety of entry-level positions in accounting in today's technology-driven workplaces. Learning opportunities develop academic, technical, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. Program graduates receive an Accounting Diploma.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.