The Air Conditioning Technology Diploma program is a sequence of courses that prepares students for careers in the air conditioning industry. Learning opportunities develop academic, occupational, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes a combination of air conditioning theory and practical application necessary for successful employment. Program graduates receive an Air Conditioning Technology diploma and have the qualification of an air conditioning technician.
P.O. Box 491 Mount Prospect IL 60056
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: N/A
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.