Automotive Fundamentals AF12
The Automotive Fundamentals Diploma program is a sequence of courses designed to prepare students for careers in the automotive service and repair profession. Learning opportunities enable students to develop academic, technical and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes a combination of automotive mechanics theory and practical application necessary for successful employment. Program graduates receive an Auto Fundamentals diploma that qualifies them as entry-level technicians.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
General Education Courses — 8 Hours
Minimum General Education Courses Credit Hours:
Occupational Courses — 32 Hours
Minimum Occupational Courses Credit Hours:
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: