Healthcare Billing and Coding Specialist HBC1
Healthcare Billing and Coding Specialist program provides a basic short-term academic credential with the potential for future program credit. The curriculum provides advanced training in coding skills for persons wanting to progress in their occupations or who want to prepare for full-time or part-time employment in the medical field. The Healthcare Billing and Coding Specialist program provides basic training in anatomy, medical terminology, human pathology, insurance reimbursement, and diagnostic and procedural coding skills.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: N/A
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Required Courses — 22 Hours
Business Medical Cluster Option — 6-10 Hours
* Complete BUSN 1010 or the comparable elective group below: