Diesel Equipment Technology DET4
The Diesel Equipment Technology diploma program is a sequence of courses designed to prepare students for careers in the diesel equipment service and repair profession. Learning opportunities enable students to develop academic, technical and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes a combination of truck, heavy equipment, marine systems, or emergency power generator repair theory and practical application necessary for successful employment depending on the specialization area a student chooses to complete. Program graduates receive a Diesel Equipment Technology diploma that qualifies them as entry-level Diesel Equipment technicians.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.