Drafting Technology DT12
The Drafting Technology diploma program prepares students for employment in a variety of positions in the drafting field, such as drafter, CAD operator or Civil Tech based on the specialization area a student chooses to complete. The program provides learning opportunities which introduce, develop, and reinforce academic and technical knowledge, skills and attitudes required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. Additionally, the program provides opportunities to upgrade present knowledge and skills or retrain in drafting practices and software.
* Students must complete one of the following specializations:
- Mechanical Drafting 8M32
- Architectural Drafting Specialization 8AD2
- Civil Technology Specialization 8CT2
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.