The Education Paraprofessional technical certificate of credit is a series of courses designed to prepare students for a position as a paraprofessional in the public school system. The program emphasizes education theory and practical application competencies necessary for successful employment. Completers will be eligible to take the GACE Paraprofessional licensure exam to qualify to apply for a position as a entry-level paraprofessional in various educational settings.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: NA
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.