Electronics Fundamentals EF12
The Electronics Fundamentals program is designed to prepare students for careers in electronics professions. Learning opportunities develop academic, technical, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes a combination of electronics theory and practical application necessary for successful employment. Program graduates receive an Electronics Fundamentals diploma which prepares them for entry-level positions in the electronics field and qualifies them for admission to the Electronics Technology program.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: N/A
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Basic Skills Core — 8 Hours
MATH 1012 or MATH 1013 +
Minimum Basic Skills Core Credit Hours:
Occupational Courses — 30 Hours
Minimum Occupational Courses Credit Hours:
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: