Associate of Science, Nursing NH73
Registered nurses fulfill a variety of job duties. RN job functions include performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results, administering medications, operating medical equipment, recording patients' symptoms and medical histories, and assisting with patient rehabilitation and follow-up. Currently Georgia is experiencing a huge shortage in Nursing and Southern Georgia is no exception. Students who successfully complete the ASN Program with Coastal Pines Technical College will have an excellent opportunity to enter the workforce in the area that they live as well as meet the workforce demands in the medical field.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Area IV - Humanities and Fine Arts — 3 Hours
* Complete at least one of the following:
General Education Core Electives — 3 Hours
* Complete at least one of the following (not already taken in Area IV):