Locomotive Electrical and Mechanical Technology LEA2
The Locomotive Electrical/Mechanical Technology program will prepare students for employment in the railroad industries. Students will gain skills to become locomotive electricians, locomotive mechanics, car repairman, and sheet metal workers.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.