Welding and Joining Technology WAJ2
The Welding and Joining Technology diploma is designed to prepare students for careers in the welding industry. Program learning opportunities develop academic, technical, professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. The program emphasizes welding theory and practical application necessary for successful employment. Program graduates receive a Welding and Joining Technology diploma, have the qualifications of a welding and joining technician, and are prepared to take qualification tests.
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.
Basic Skills — 8 Hours
Minimum Basic Skills Credit Hours:
Occupational Courses — 46 Hours
Program Electives (6 hrs) +
Minimum Occupational Courses Credit Hours:
Minimum Credit Hours for Graduation: