Electronics Technology ET14
The Electronics Technology Diploma program is a sequence of courses designed to prepare students for careers in electronics technology professions. Learning opportunities develop academic, technical, and professional knowledge and skills required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement. Program graduates are to be competent in the general areas of communications, mathematics, computer literacy, and interpersonal relations. The program emphasizes a combination of electronics technology theory and practical application necessary for successful employment using both manual and computerized electronics systems. Program graduates receive an Electronics Technology Diploma which qualifies them as electronics technicians with a specialization in biomedical instrumentation, communications electronics, computer electronics, general electronics, industrial electronics, or telecommunications electronics.
* Students - Choose and complete one of the four listed specializations:
- Communications Electronics Technology Specialization 8CE2
- Telecommunications Electronics Technology Specialization 8TE2
- Industrial Electronics Technology Specialization 8IE2
- Field Occupation Specialization 8FC2
- Biomedical Instrumentation Technology Specialization 8BI2
- Submit a completed application;
- High School diploma or equivalent required for Graduation: Yes
- Age Requirement: 16
- Submit official high school/high school equivalent transcripts, if applicable;
- Submit official college transcripts, if applicable;
- Satisfy Placement Testing requirements.